TATA Capital is looking for (Assistant/Associate Vice President) AVP- Finance. A major portion of exposure should be in Consolidated financial statement preparation and Ind AS Implementation.
About TATA Capital
Tata Capital Limited, the flagship financial services company of the Tata Group, is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Private Limited and is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non-Deposit Accepting Core Investment Company (“CIC”). Tata Capital and its subsidiaries are engaged in providing/supplying a wide array of services/products in the financial services sector and operates across various areas of business: Commercial Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Wealth Management, Consumer Loans, and distribution and marketing of Tata Cards.
Role & Responsibilities of the Job
- Support preparation of Ind AS consolidated financial statements (CFS) along with disclosures.
- Support preparation of Ind AS fit for consolidated accounts (FFC) for the ultimate holding company along with disclosures.
- Implement Hyperion system for Ind AS financial statement preparation for Holding company and FFC for the ultimate holding company.
- Set up accounting policies, templates for financials, and disclosures.
- Compute Noncontrolling interest & Statement of reconciliation of the change in other equity.
- Facilitate related party reconciliation & Intercompany elimination.
- Address queries raised by statutory audit & Audit committee presentations.
- Liaison with Cross-functional team for information required for Ind AS financials and disclosures and ensure project management and timely escalations.
- Documentation and updation of Ind AS policies and process documents under the internal financial control framework.
- Set up a new Financial statement version in the system along with general ledger GL grouping.
- Set up templates for financials, cash flow, SOCIE, financial disclosures.
- Set up a template for intercompany elimination and computation of NCI.
- Set up a template for providing Related party reconciliation.
- Set up a template for preparing system-generated Ind AS financials and disclosures.
Experience & skills required for the Job
- 3 to 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands knowledge of requirements of Ind AS.
- Disclosure requirement under Ind AS 107.
- Accounting requirement under Ind AS 109.
- A major portion of exposure should be in Consolidated financial statement preparation and Ind AS Implementation.
- Preferable if earlier worked in big four for the audit of Consolidated Ind AS financials statements for NBFC/Banks/HFC or Preferable if earlier worked on Ind AS implementation advisory services for Bank/NBFC/HFC in Big four or Preferable if earlier worked in NBFC/Banks/HFC for Ind AS implementation/preparation of financial statements under Ind AS/ financials statements.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts.
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter, strong Team Leader – the role would require interaction with cross-functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills; a team player with strong leadership and project management capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualification required for the Job
Designation & Salary offered
- Assistant/Associate Vice President – Finance
- Salary- Not mentioned
How to apply?
To Get Finance News & Job Alerts Directly On Your Mobile Join Our WhatsApp Group