Hero FinCorp is looking for Senior Manager-Treasury. The incumbent will report to – Person handling PSU Banking Relationships. Apart from other responsibilities, this role will be responsible for Fund Raising and Annual renewals, Borrowing Management, and Economic Research on regulatory changes in Banks and NBFCs.
About Hero FinCorp
Hero FinCorp is an Indian Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). Hero FinCorp is currently engaged in consumer finance businesses and commercial lending. Consumer Finance includes financing Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler, Loyalty Customer Loans, and providing Loans against the property.
Role & Responsibilities of the Job
- Preparing the NBG/In-principal / Board note of reducing the lead time for final sanction.
- Preparing the modification /amendment letter on banking sanctions.
- Arranging meetings with senior bank officials at ED/MD levels.
- Preparing the bank documentation and liaising for its early closure.
- Working on annual renewals and interest resets with banks.
- Continuous research on regulatory changes in Banks and NBFCs to enable the Treasury to make more active decisions on funding.
- Ensuring maintenance of Treasury systems and implementing all treasury related processes.
- Handling various queries raised by the Banks, stock auditors, ASM, etc.
- Continuously updating the Borrowing deck and other standardized documents that we send to banks.
Experience & skills required for the Job
- 6+years of relevant experience.
- Has a broad overview of the NBFC / HFC business.
- Good in understanding financial ratios and analysis.
- Sound understanding of Accounting and Financial Mathematics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be a Solutions provider.
- Stakeholders handling experience.
- Good drafting and presentation skills, leadership qualities, analytical abilities, team management skills.
- Well, read, looking for solutions within legal possibilities.
Qualification required for the Job
- CA / CFA / MBA / M.Com
Designation & Salary offered
- Designation- Senior Manager – Treasury – Banking Relations
- Salary- Not mentioned
How to apply?
To Get Finance News & Job Alerts Directly On Your Mobile Join Our WhatsApp Group