Facebook is seeking an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join its APAC Indirect Tax team to manage the Indirect Tax function for India. This position will collaborate and work closely with local and international Direct and Indirect Tax teams, international and regional Accounting, and other Finance functions. This position will report into the Indirect Tax Lead for India and South-Asia region.
Facebook (stylized as Facebook) is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
Role & Responsibilities of the Job
- Responsible for indirect tax compliance, work closely with the local finance teams, and manage compliance outsource service providers, provide oversight for indirect tax compliance across India.
- Work with finance and other cross-functional teams to implement and improve end-to-end indirect tax processes and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Assist with an indirect tax audit and controversy matters.
- Support end-to-end product launches and business expansion in India, including business requirements definition, solution design, testing, and post-implementation support.
- Provide day-to-day operational guidance to business and finance functions and provide end-to-end support to enable products/projects go-to-market.
- Work closely with the FB tax team to ensure integration with various business functions, bring awareness to the business, and support new business initiatives in India.
- Analyze current and proposed tax policy changes, evaluate impacts, develop, and execute plans accordingly.
Experience & skills required for the Job
- 8+ years of working experience in a related field is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate indirect tax matters succinctly to management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on, and self-motivated personality.
- Enjoys and thrives working with and in a cross-functional team.
- Prior experience of leading with indirect tax responsibilities for a large multinational company is preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve queries and track issues to a conclusion.
Qualification required for the Job
- Chartered Accountant
Designation & Salary offered
- Designation- Indirect Tax Manager
- Salary- Not mentioned
- Hyderabad / Gurgaon
How to apply?
To Get Finance News & Job Alerts Directly On Your Mobile Join Our WhatsApp Group