ELI India is hiring for Director- Finance position. Director Finance will be a key member of the Executive Management team will supervise the finance units and will be the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. Lead a team of 20 across 15 lines of business delivering about $100M in revenue. This role is for a Finance Leader who is a scrappy self-starter, with demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence.
About ELI India
ELI India a part of Eli Global, a U.S. based conglomerate, with over 40 operating units across diverse industry verticals in 30 locations across the globe. Since its inception in 2007, Eli India has grown from having a few people working out of a single office in Faridabad to having nearly 3000 people on board, working in six different locations in five Indian cities for multifarious industry verticals in 2017. Apart from the people working in one of the office locations, Eli India also offers eligible independent consultants & professionals the option to work from home.
Role & Responsibilities of the Job
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with US GAAP, oversee all company accounts, consolidation of Group level financials for refinancing and reporting needs.
- Review and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Respond to all requests from the parent company in a timely manner.
- Working with Consultants and Auditors for Quality of Earning Review and other due diligence projects and responding to their questions on Financial and other Business information.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies, help identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Identify and suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Oversee the preparation and filing of local statutory financial statements.
- Work with the CEO and management to develop budgets and financial plans for the company.
- Ensuring Portfolio entities are servicing their loans on a timely basis meeting the covenant terms and other requirements giving advance notice of imminent defaults/ financial stress.
- Working Closely with portfolio Finance Controllers for Refinancing requirements and providing the relevant information to stakeholders in a time-bound manner.
- Evaluate Business Proposal and Investment documents, examine revenue and expenditure projection, and highlight opportunities, potential risks, and liabilities.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Present financials and forecasts to banking and debt partners as necessary.
Experience & skills required for the Job
- At least 18 to 25 years of post-qualification finance experience.
- Must have a very strong accounting background with exposure to Consolidation accounting and Intercompany accounting.
- Expertise in IFRS, good understanding of US GAAP and Indian GAAP.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills and be hands-on when required.
- The role holder is expected to build, lead, coach, and motivate his team to achieve consistent outcomes.
- The role holder is expected to have an extremely strong accounting and finance background.
- Will be responsible for leading and guiding the team of Accountants on Accounting Principles.
- Responsible to Develop models, create business plans, and provide decision support to executive management for strategic initiatives and business expansion.
- Project/change management experience along with the transition of work from an onshore location.
- Proactive approach in identifying, escalating, reporting, and ensuring analyst/s team focus on critical activities.
- Must demonstrate personal accountability in ensuring all tasks and activities are carried out on time.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve queries and track issues to a conclusion.
- Proven people leadership skills including developing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification required for the Job
- CPA (Mandatory), Good to have Qualified Chartered Accountancy
Designation & Salary offered
- Designation- Director – Finance
- Salary- Not mentioned
How to apply?
To Get Finance News & Job Alerts Directly On Your Mobile Join Our WhatsApp Group