CRED is hiring for Business Finance Role. Apart from other responsibilities, the role involves reviewing financial information, identifying exceptions/inconsistencies, initiating action, and follow-up for logical closure.
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior.
CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. A community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception.
Role & Responsibilities of the Job
- Develop a clear understanding of key business drivers, analyze key financial metrics.
- Identify and track appropriate performance measures and associated drivers partnering with finance/business.
- Influence and drive business decisions/actions with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exceptions/inconsistencies, initiating action, and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue/burn forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecasts for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Help in a simulation of projection s and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection/improvement plans.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews/presentations with key highlights.
- Tracking of sales performance(or burn) against set targets and provide periodic updates to business.
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
Experience & skills required for the Job
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in relevant Industry or business-facing roles will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts.
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter, strong Team Leader – the role would require interaction with cross-functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills; a team player with strong leadership and project management capabilities.
- Ability to function independently, prioritize on a real-time basis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualification required for the Job
- Graduate or Post-Graduate degree in finance
Designation & Salary offered
- Business Finance Role
- Salary- Not mentioned
How to apply?
To Get Finance News & Job Alerts Directly On Your Mobile Join Our WhatsApp Group