The Amazon Pay Co-Branded Credit Card has been issued by ICICI Bank in association with Visa and Amazon. Irrespective of your spent the Card Pays you back on every single transaction whether it is wallet load and/or Fuel load etc.
Below are the Benefits of Amazon Pay Credit Card:
Cashback on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
The Amazon Pay Credit Card is loaded with attractive features and one of the key feature is Cashback. Below are the Cashback details:
- 5% cashback (If you are a holder of Amazon Prime Membership) on the purchases made through Amazon India www.amazon.in
- Cashback of 3% (If you are not a holder of Amazon Prime Membership) on the transactions made through Amazon India www.amazon.in
- 2% Cashback on the payments you make to over 100 partner merchants of Amazon Pay on using this card.
- 1% cashback on all spends other than Amazon Platform. You can spend on shopping, traveling, etc.
- Cashback accumulated will be credited to the Amazon account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within 2 working days after the statement is generated.
- Amazon Pay Balance can be used for partial or complete payment of all Amazon and Amazon Pay purchases.
Also Read: Paytm First Credit Card Review
Illustrative example on cashback earned: For a Amazon Pay Credit Card with statement cycle on 10th of each month, card statement is generated on 10th July for spends between 11th Jun to 10th Jul consisting of below transactions:
|Amazon Prime Member||Amazon Prime Member||Amazon Non Prime Member||Amazon Non Prime Member|
|Date||Transactions||Type||Rs Spent||Cashback %||Cashback (Rs)||Cashback %||Cashback (Rs)|
|15th June||Amazon Shopping||Purchase||5,000||5%||250||3%||150|
|16th June||Amazon Pay||Purchase||5,000||2%||100||2%||100|
|19th June||Insurance Payment||Purchase||6,500||1%||65||1%||65|
|01st July||Amazon Shopping||Reversal||-1,500||5%||-75||3%||-45|
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Fee
There is no Joining and/or Annual Renewal Membership fee against the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
By using Amazon Pay Credit Card you can get 15% off on dining bill at more than 2500+ premium restaurants, for more details visit www.culinarytreats.com.
Waiver of Fuel Surcharge
1% fuel surcharge is waived at all fuel stations across India.
How to Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon and Visa. This is an invite-only Programme. Click here to apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card.
Pros and Cons of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Pros of the card are:
- No minimum amount to be spent to get the waiver as the Card is lifetime free.
- No Minimum amount to be spent to get the fuel surcharge waiver.
- Rewards on fuel as well.
- No minimum spent is required to get the rewards.
Cons of the card are:
- No Milestone or Bonus Rewards.
- No Travel Benefits.
- No Welcome Benefit.
- No Entertainment Benefits.
- More benefits only when you spent amount on Amazon same as Paytm First Credit card where more rewards are given only when the amount is spent on Paytm.
To Get Finance News & Job Alerts Directly On Your Mobile Join Our WhatsApp Group